Residential & Commercial Electrical Contractors Serving Toms River & New Jersey Shore Areas
Here are some of the most common questions and answers we receive in an effort to help assist you about our residential & commercial electric services.
What electrical services do you provide?
When it comes to residential and commercial electric services, we pretty much do it all. Here are a few of the most popular reasons why people call us for electrical service: Installation, Outlets & Switches, Panels, Inspection & Maintenance & Emergency Repair.
- Electrical Installation: We install electrical systems for lighting, fire & burglar alarm systems, heating & cooling systems, appliance & technology operations and much more.
- Outlets & Switches: Call us to move, replace and add switches & outlets. GFCI protected units can be added in any room or space with your safety in mind.
- Panels: We service electrical panel installation & maintenance for residential & commercial properties. We are experienced and fully bonded & insured.
- Inspection & Maintenance: Electrical codes change very often. Electrical inspections ensure that your property is in accordance to NEC & local applicable codes.
- Datacom: We install and service electrical systems for computers and telecommunications equipment for your home or business.
- Emergency Repair: Emergency situations require immediate action. We try to meet all of your emergency needs including nights, weekends and holidays.
What cities do you serve?
Ocean County around the Toms River, New Jersey area is our sweet spot. These areas include: All of Toms River, Barnegat, Bay Head, Beach Haven, Beachwood, Berkeley, Brick, Eagleswood, Harvey Cedars, Island Heights, Jackson, Lacey, Lakehurst, Lakewood, Long Beach Island, Manchester, Mantoloking, Ocean Gate, Ocean Township, Pine Beach, Plumsted, Point Pleasant, Seaside Heights, Seaside Park, Ship Bottom, Stafford, Surf City & Tuckerton. We’ll also travel to surrounding counties such as Burlington, Monmouth & Middlesex counties on a project availability basis.
How much is this going to cost me?
It depends on the size and scope of your project. Every project is different and we will need to take a look at your particular needs and provide you with a custom estimate. Contact us and we’ll come out for a free estimate, no strings attached. No sales pressure. No raising the price later on, that’s not how we work. Call (732) 573-6114 to schedule a time that works best.
Why should we choose YOU?
For starters, we’re VERY GOOD at what we do. Considered by many to be the best electricians in all of New Jersey. We have over 30+ years of experience and a sea of happy clients who can vouch for the quality of our work.
The LAST THING you want to do is have a “friend” or “family” member who is not a licensed electrician work on your electrical project! This is a recipe for disaster than can lead to very dangerous fire and safety hazards for your family or business. Hire a professional, it’s the right thing to do. We are full licensed, bonded & insured electricians in the state of New Jersey and have the experienced staff in place to help you with all of your electrical needs.
Do you offer an electrical service guarantee or warranty?
Yes, absolutely. We have a 100% client satisfaction guarantee policy. No job is completed without your stamp of approval. We’ll go over our warranty with simple, easy to understand terms when we come out to visit you for your free estimate.
What are our next steps?
Call us at (732) 573-6114. Or you can simply fill out the form above and we’ll be back in touch with you ASAP to schedule your free estimate.
Thank you again for visiting us!
We look forward to meeting you in person and helping you with all of your residential and commercial electrical needs.
All our best,
Donnelly Family Electric